St Andrews Golf Camp is delighted to be working in partnership with St Andrews University to accommodate our Junior Golfers during 2019. John Burnet Hall was originally known as the Atholl Hotel, John Burnet became a residence in 1965. The two adjoining properties were later purchased by the university and attached to the main building. The annexe was built in 1994, during a hall refurbishment. John Burnet Hall is named after the classicist John Burnet, who was a Professor of Greek at the University from 1892-1926.
John Burnet Hall is located on the main road coming into St Andrews, it overlooks the 18th hole of the St Andrews Links Old Course and the North Sea and West Sands can be seen beyond that
Communal areas include a computer room and library, TV room, laundry room, common room, known as the West Lounge, with a Table football table and ping pong table. WiFi is available throughout the hall through the university's eduroam service
Details of which camps will be using John Burnet will be confirmed soon
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day
Working in partnership with the